Information Security Policy | Master Builders Insurance Brokers
The security of information in all its forms is of the utmost importance to Senior Management.
We acknowledge that as an organisation, we can minimise information security risks through the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. This gives confidence to interested parties that risks due to potential incidents are adequately managed. Our ultimate goal is to continually improve an Information Security Management System performance within the business and ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (C.I.A) of our information.
In order to achieve this, the following information security objectives have been established:
- Strategic and operational information security risk is understood and treated to be acceptable to Master Builders Insurance Brokers
- The C.I.A of client information, product development and marketing plans is protected
- The C.I.A of company records is preserved
- Public web services and internal networks meet specified availability standards
To achieve these objectives, we shall act to:
- Communicate this policy to all existing employees and to new employees upon commencement
- Comply with all legislative and other requirements which are relevant to Master Builders Insurance Brokers
- Make our commitment to information security and confidentiality visible to all interested parties
- Maintaining an Information Security Manage_ment System which meets the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
This policy, together with the objectives and targets set, will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to be operations of Master Builders Insurance Brokers.